So it’s February already. Oh wow. Let me tell you, I’m all over the place.
The whole publishing business is crazy. Like I’m running around trying to to lose my head crazy. It’s a good thing. It is. 🙂
Needless to say, I saw this challenge and I figured I need to participate. I love being part of this encouraging community.
So here’s what’s up.
Writer Recharge 2014
Hosts and cheerleaders:
- First week of February: Post your goals for the month on your blog, website, or Twitter. Use the hashtag #WriterRecharge. Link your blog post at sarabiren.com.
- Every Monday in February: Update your progress via your blog or twitter. Link your blog posts at Sara’s Monday posts.
- Throughout the month: Use the hashtag to connect with other writers, have writing parties, and cheer one another on!
- February 28: Post your final update via your blog or twitter.
- Anyone who uses the hashtag or links their blog posts will be entered to win one of five query or 3-chapter critiques.
My personal goals…
I have started two secret squirrel projects at the end of January, so this months I’d like to hit at least 25% on both of them. It may not seem like much, but having 25% on paper will help me solidify the stories enough so that I can figure out where to go from there. One of the books will need to be written faster than the other. Book two is more of a sanity project, but I still want to have a good amount on paper.
The other side of this is my YA Contemporary which is being published in March. I have a lot of promotional stuff to do, cover reveal, and such. So basically, I’ll be busy. Also, if you guys would like to be part of the cover reveal, I’d heart you forever!! http://valialind.blogspot.com/2014/01/cover-reveal-sign-up.html
Any writers out there? Who’s ready for a Writer Recharge Party? Let me know if you’re participating! I’d love to meet some of you!